Mothers Day 2010

I guess I am not at the point that I think mothers day is important for me. I still try hard to make sure my mom is happy and she knows she is loved. Now that our family is growing it sometimes gets hard to see everyone and show them how much you care. So this year we split up the days. On Friday we went to see my mom and went fishing in a little town called La Grange. It was fun even though very hot. We sat and at McDs at a picnic table and headed down to fish. We did not catch anything but still had a fun time watching the kids faces every time the water pushed their bob down. They always thought something was biting it. Mom got me a book that I could write down stuff about JaKobie, Says the life of my son. Though out the years I can document him and when he is grown I can go back and show him how and what funny things he did.


On Sunday we went to church with Clifton's Family and afterwards his mom wanted to go to the Round Rock express game. Good thing it was not hot there. The day was overcast and just perfect for being at the ball park. I enjoy spending time with his family. They are all so great and wonderful!





















No comments: