GOD IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME!


I have been thru alot of changes over these past 4 or 5 years. But I think the best change so far is meeting you.
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE NOW!
Someone that would tell me I'm beautiful instead of hot. A guy who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me. Someone that kisses me on the forehead for no other reason than to say he cares. That would kiss me in the pouring rain and not worry about getting soaked. Someone that would throw stuffed animals at me when I'm acting silly and then kiss me a milllion times. Someone who would let me gossip to him and would just smile and agree with everything I said. That will call me three times a day if he goes away just because he misses me. Someone who would call me back if I hang up on him.
A guy that would argue with me over something silly just so we can make up. That would take me to the park and wouldn't be afraid to hold my hand infront of his friends or anyone else that happens to be around. Someone that would count stars with me. A guy that would sing to me at random moments just to see me blush. That would do anything to make me laugh when I'm feeling down. Who wants to show me off to the world, even when I look my worst. Someone that would tell all his friends about me and smile while he did it. That would never be afraid to say "I love you" in front of them. A guy who can turn to his friends, nod his head toward me and say, "that's her" and they know exactly who he's talking about. A guy who would make me feel safe and would protect me, no matter who he has to go against. Someone that would stay home with me on a Friday night just to snuggle up on the couch under a blanket and watch movies together. Who would let me sleep on their chest and stay awake just to watch me sleep.
But mostly, I want someone who would be my best friend.
That would never break my heart~~~Who is a hit and stay!

No comments: